We are a friendly and approachable school where children are at the centre of all that we do. Their well being and educational needs are met by all staff. The children are respected and have a voice within this hardworking, safe environment. We have strong links with families and the community and all children and staff are proud to be part of the school. We offer high quality educational provision from the age of 2 until 11.
Dave Manton @southroyd
28 May Jamie-Jones Buchanan wants you to join him enjoying his love of reading on our school website "Learning Zone" - #ReadtoSucceed #LeedsRhinos
21 May RT @LeedsCC_News: Check out this phenomenal lockdown remix of Chumbawamba's iconic Tubthumping! 🎼🎵 Put together by very talented young musi…
20 May RT @educationgovuk: It's #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek💚 @Booktrust are giving away some books to help children's emotional wellbeing📚👇 http…
- Eurovision School Vote
- Learning Zone Relaunch
- Half Termly Digests
- We are pleased to share our World Changers project results with Southroyd families and want to say a big thankyou to everyone for taking part.
- Today is World Social Justice Day - we hope all our families can take part in our vote for our Southroyd World Changers.
Latest Southroyd Calendar Events
- Year 1 Phonics Testing Week08Jun2020
- Year 4 Times Tables Testing Period Begins08Jun2020
- Debating Competition09Jun2020
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Refugee Week15Jun2020
- Year 4 Times Tables Testing Period Ends26Jun2020