At Southroyd we encourage good behaviour through a mixture of high expectation, a clear policy and our positive ethos that promotes mutual respect between pupils and between staff and pupils. Children understand our rules and routines and recognize the importance of their rights and responsibilities as Active Citizens to make Southroyd a happy and safe place to be.
- We agreed these rules through school and class council:
- We are respectful to everyone
- We look after school and personal property
- We tell the truth
- We keep ourselves and each other safe
- We have kind hands, feet and mouths.
- SO THAT WE CAN BE ROLE MODELS AND EMBRACE CHALLENGES WITH A BANANA SMILE!
SCHOOL BEHAVIOUR RULES
"Pupils' behaviour is outstanding; they are very keen to work hard and to learn. Their conduct in lessons and around school is exemplary" Ofsted, June 2015
"They are exceptional polite and courteous to each other and to adults" Ofsted June 2015
SOUTHROYD PRIMARY SCHOOL BEHAVIOUR PRINCIPLES